Rules MasterChef Intermate Round 3
- All the general rules apply to this round as well.
- In this round you are expected to prepare a dish that is able to serve around sixty people. This can however vary, but sixty will be the guideline.
- Each group gets a budget that is provided by the Lustrum Committee, participants are not allowed to spend any more than the budget, since this is part of the challenge. (With exceptions up to one euro over the budget).
- Dishes will be judged on the elements stated in the general rules, as well as public opinion.
- This round will also include public opinion, however, the MasterChef Taskforce always has the concluding vote on who will continue to the next round.
- This dish will be a part of the barbeque of the yearly volleyball tournament and has to be a side dish, complementing the barbeque. There will be a barbeque as main dish, so the MasterChef participants cannot make a main dish.
- The theme of this assignment is fitgirl, participants can interpret this in their own way, as always originality is rewarded.